Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Why Clara, WHY?!

Why doesn't she want me to lose weight?

Dang her and those FABULOUSLY lushious looking cupcakes she's always flaunting around!

Today, you know what I find on her blog???? THESE....

CARAMEL APPLE PI Cupcakes

CARAMEL

APPLE

PIE

CUP

CAKES

hello....

*i will NOT bake, i will NOT bake, i will NOT bake*

I know they'll be good too... oh I'm no newbie to miss. cuppycakes..... i stalk her yummies like a 14 year old boy living next to Jessica Simpson... My fav "go to" ones are the Creme Brulee Cupcakes.... dude.... phenomenal is an understatement....

*i will NOT bake, i will NOT bake, i will NOT bake*

Phew... i just had to get that out.... i know miss. cuppycakes doesn't really want me to fail at my weight loss goal, but oh what a temptress she is!!!!! ;)

xo

No comments: